Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why, people want to know why

Well like I've mentioned already, I want to give the gift of life to someone who wouldnt otherwise experience that miracle.  I've always been interested in surrogacy and now that my family is complete its time for me to help build another family, for deserving people.  I cant imagine what infertility feels like, I never want to know. I do know someone personally who has tried IVF twice and will start again in a month, and she and her husband want a baby badly. You can see the pain in her eyes when she talks about it.  If I can in my life make someones dreams come true, I can live knowing that I made a difference. That I have done something that most woman wouldnt even consider doing. The end result chokes me up and I cant wait to do this!

No comments: