Friday, August 19, 2011

What a great night!

T from the agency came last night and I felt like Ive known her for years! She brought the girls cupcake scented chapstick which anyone that knows my kids knows that chapstick is just so cool! She stayed 2 1/2 hours, answered tons of questions, gave Brian some of the husband perspective on things based on her husband. Casidee acted out a bit at first, when new people come over she goes into this show off mode and embarrasses me the way she acts, she spit at me!!! OMG I was mortified! She wanted attention I know but not that way! Emilee was her usual laid back self and hung out and played, could really care less. Towards the end T and I played Barbies with Casidee while talking and that made Cas's day. 


Clearance from my medical records and labor & delivery records should be done today or monday the latest THAN the fun begins! MATCHING! 


She said Im very lucky to have such a great support system and I am very thankful for my family and friends. If I ever needed you, its now. 

No comments: