Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wanted to share some pictures and update

Here are some photos from transfer day!

Me and IM


Goofing off

She knocked me up (hopefully)!

My husband, IPs and Me

Babies first picture


Man this past week has been SO stressful! Ive never worried so much about trying to conceive, this is a whole new ball game. Ive never wanted something for someone else SO BAD in my life!!!!! Our first BETA is 1/4 and I hope it gets here quickly. Im very optimistic and am keeping the "I'm pregnant until told otherwise" attitude. My tush is getting pretty sore from the shots, feels like something punched me so hard right in the butt cheek. Those shots are NO joke! My 4 year old keeps touching my belly and saying "hi J's babies!" She is too much. I showed her the picture of the embryos and she's just fascinated by it all. 


Hoping and praying to share some good news Wednesday, please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming our way!

3 comments:

Michael said...

My fingers are crossed for you and the IPs! Let's start the new year off with some great news.

Rebekah said...

Aww love the photos!!! :)

MandiC said...

I can't stop giggling at the "she knocked me up" pic!